The IUJ Alumni Directory is for exclusive use of IUJ Alumni, “Honorary Members” (former exchange and special students, and Former faculty), Faculty and Staff. Access is password controlled to ensure security and privacy.
Direct Access (After campus has confirmed your information and sent you login info)
- Current Faculty and Staff – user your IUJ login to gain immediate access
- Former Faculty and Staff
- Current Students. Though you do not have access to this Online Directory until after you graduate, you may use the A-CAN service. Alumni Career Advisors Network lists are in hardcopy in the CC&S and in a database file on the iuj-home->CC&S folder. See Gretchen for details.
- Visitors please review our Overview information for the Alumni Association
Registering for Access … (we confirm your information for security measures)
- Alumni 1985-2010 (Class of 2011 may register now, but approval will not come until July)
- Former Exchange and Special Students (Exchange, IEP, EPP, etc. Honorary members of the Association.)
- In order to use the directory fully, contact us for details, or see the Alumni Association fee Payment Instructions.
- Former Faculty to register contact campus
- Class of 2011- use this link before July please. Then return to use the Alumni link above after graduation
Campus Directory of current Faculty, Staff and Students (accessible only by campus)
Overview of IUJ Alumni and recent career paths
The IUJ Alumni Network is comprised of 3,064 people from 110 different countries/territories. Here is a list of countries and how many IUJers are from that country (info from September 2011) of where IUJ Alumni are from
- For job and internship placement statistics, and career paths select alumni have taken, please visit the IUJ Career Pages.
Prospective Students wishing to contact IUJ Alumni
If you are considering to apply to IUJ, and would like to talk with IUJ alumni in your region or profession, please contact the Admissions and Curriculum Service Center and ask about e-mail contacts for IUJ Ambassadors. Or you may send a note to the Alumni Relations office for assistance.
|International University of Japan
777 Kokusai-cho, Minami Uonuma-shi
Niigata 949-7277 JAPAN
|TEL: +81 25 779-1111
FAX: +81 25 779-4441