A. As a graduate school, IUJ requires you to have a bachelor’s degree and minimum of 16 years prior formal education, in principle (for those with less than 16 years see the Admissions Guidelines, or ask the Admissions staff) to apply. English language skills are a must to handle course work at the graduate level all in English.
The following items are needed to apply to IUJ:
1. Completed online Application form (including the checklist**) filled out in English
2. 4 Photographs
3. Personal Statement
4. Research Interest description
5. College Certificates from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended;
B) Certificates of graduation/degrees
6. Support Letters and Forms
A) 2 Recommendation Letters
B) Endorsement Form (1-year MBA and Domestic Special Screening applicants only)
7. Signed Pledge
8. English Test Score; TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC Score Report (See exemption policy below)
9. GMAT score or alternative test score (GSIM applicants only except E-biz applicants). See Below.
10. Application Fee & Application Fee Form
11. Application for Scholarship (for those requiring financial support only)
12. Copy of the Residents Report (NON-Japanese Domestic Applicants only)
13. Letter Attesting to Academic Research Experience (for those with less than 16 years of schooling only)
14. Copy of your Passport (those already holding an internationally recognized passport)
For explanations and details, please see http://www.iuj.ac.jp/admis/
To start your application, please go to http://www.iuj.ac.jp/admis/online/
Applications open in mid September through the last deadline each year.