Student Visa Info


In order to attend IUJ from overseas, you are required to have a valid passport and a student visa. You must obtain a passport on your own, and your passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months after your arrival in Japan. If that is not the case, please have it extended or apply for a new one.

You also need to obtain a “Student Visa” stamped in your passport before arriving in Japan in accordance with the Immigration Laws. We recommend that you obtain the Student Visa by a proxy application. This means that IUJ will support you.