GSIM Linkage Program
Welcome to the Application site for the GSIM Linkage Program!
To apply for the GSIM Linkage Program in 1-year MBA, 2-year MBA, or DXP Program at IUJ, please download the application form either in PDF or Word format, fill it out, and submit it via email to the Admissions Office with the following required documents in English by the application deadline of May 31.
- Application Form (PDF or Word)
- Copy of your passport (if not available, your face photo data)
- College Certificates: a) Transcripts and b) Certificates from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended
- Recommendation letter from your current supervisor (if difficult, a letter from your supervisor at the undergraduate university)
- English test score (TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC only)
After we receive your application and required documents, we will contact you about scheduling of the online interview.
Just for your reference, please review the admissions timetable.
Please also review the description of the GSIM Linkage Program here.
Graduate School of International Management
International University of Japan