GSIR Linkage Program and SPIRIT World Bank Program
Applicants must send all the application materials through his/her sponsoring government, public intuitions or organizations. All required items have to be received by IUJ on or before the application deadline.
Documents necessary to apply
- Application form
- Photographs or Passport copy
- College certificates (Official transcript of academic record, AND Certificate of graduation/degree)
- Two (2) recommendation letters (Word format , PDF format )
- Pledge form (Word format , PDF format )
- English test score (TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC)
If you have any questions regarding admission, please contact us.
Mailing and Contact:
Graduate School of International Relations
International University of Japan
777 Kokusai-cho, Minami Uonuma-shi, Niigata 949-7277 Japan