Car, Driving and Licensing

All cars parked at IUJ (day-time or long-term parking) should be registered with the OSS. All students, staff and faculty that drive should obtain an IUJ sticker. See Car Registration for details.

Responsibilities and procedures for owning and operating a car in Japan are probably different than in your home country. Please read this section carefully when deciding to purchase a car.