Info on Japanese laws and legal advice
For support on matters concerning Japanese laws and legal advice, please access these resources.
- English information and resources from the Japanese Police Department: Drugs and other issues
- Translations of Japanese laws by the Ministry of Justice.
- Consultation services including help lines, advice on Japan’s legal systems (Houterasu), etc This is an IUJ created PDF file
- Information on Human Rights issues for Foreigners in Japan from the Ministry of Justice (Discrimination, Bullying, Exclusion, etc. issues). PDF files in several languages to guide you to the resources and support you may need are available. Here is the ENGLISH version.
- Garbage disposal laws – a guideline for how to follow the law. — Off campus students please take careful note.