A. As a graduate school, IUJ requires you to have a bachelor’s degree and minimum of 16 years prior formal education, in principle (for those with less than 16 years see the Admissions Guidelines, or ask the Admissions staff) to apply. English language skills are a must to handle course work at the graduate level all in English.
The following items are needed to apply to IUJ:
1. Completed online Application form (including the checklist**) filled out in English
2. Personal Statement
3. Research Topic
4. College Certificates from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended;
B) Certificates of graduation/degrees
5. Recommendation Letter (only if requested)
6. English Test Score; TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC Score Report (See exemption policy below)
7. GMAT score or alternative test score (GSIM applicants). See Admissions Guidelines for details.
8. Application Fee
9. Application for Scholarship (for those requiring financial support only)
10. Copy of the Residents Report (NON-Japanese Domestic Applicants only)
11. Letter Attesting to Academic Research Experience (for those with less than 16 years of schooling only)
12. Copy of your Passport (those already holding an internationally recognized passport)
For explanations and details, please see https://www.iuj.ac.jp/admis/
To start your application, please go to https://www.iuj.ac.jp/admis/online/
Applications open in mid September through the last deadline each year.