IUJ Top > Information Sessions and Open Campuses Information Sessions and Open Campuses
- 1. INFO SESSION - ON DEMAND
- 2. INFO SESSIONS and FAIRS in Japan
- 3. INFO SESSIONS by IUJ Alumni and FAIRS (countries other than Japan)
- 4. OPEN CAMPUSES
- 5. INDIVIDUAL CAMPUS VISITS
1. INFO SESSION - ON DEMAND
2. INFO SESSIONS and FAIRS in Japan Tentative Schedule：
- Explanations about IUJ Master's Programs, Admissions and Scholarships, Career Service, etc.
- Q & A
- Alumni share their lives at IUJ and experiences.
Please apply two days before the event date if possible. We will send you the Zoom ID later.
3. INFO SESSIONS by IUJ Alumni and FAIRS (countries other than Japan) Note: Please apply through the Application Form by 5 pm, one business week before the date of each info Session or fair. We will send further information and confirmations to those who apply.
4. OPEN CAMPUSES
Explanations about Master's Programs and Admissions, Campus Tour, Ｑ＆Ａwith Students, and Individual Q & A with Faculty, etc.
5. INDIVIDUAL CAMPUS VISITS
(Campus Location | Campus MAP | Timetable of Joetsu Shinkansen ) You can experience the following;
- - Class visits
- - Meeting with faculty and students
- - Campus tour and so on
Office of Admissions and Career Support (OACS)
International University of Japan (IUJ)
777 Kokusai-cho, Minami Uonuma-shi, Niigata 949-7277
TEL: 81+(0)25-779-1104 (Mon. - Fri. 8:30 am - 5 pm)
email@example.com (for info Sessions in Japan and Open Campuses)
firstname.lastname@example.org (for info Sessions in countries other than Japan)