Materials Request / Download
If you would like to receive a hard copy of the updated Brochure and Admissions Guidelines (and Scholarship Guidelines), please click below. From time to time we send out important admissions and recruiting information to an email list.
Period of Sending Materials:
For prospective Overseas applicants: Late September through the end of March
For prospective Domestic applicants: Mid. September through the end of June
Downloadable materials for 2015 admissions are as below.
- IUJ Brochure – English / Japanese
- IUJ Academic Programs – English / Japanese
- IUJ Faculty Profiles – English / Japanese
- Admissions Guidelines – English / Japanese
For both Graduate Schools of International Relations (GSIR) and International Management (GSIM)
- Scholarship Guidelines – For Non-Japanese Applicants (in English) / For Japanese Applicants (in Japanese)
- Application for IUJ Scholarships for Japanese Applicants – For typing / For hand writing
Application of Scholarships for Non-Japanese Applicants is a part of Online Applications. If you would like to apply, please fill in the application form through the site.