入学検定料 Application fee
入学金 Admission fee
授業料 Tuition fee
Please note the Chinese characters (Kanji) above as you will need to know them on the Flywire site.
(1) Wire transfer to the IUJ bank account directly
(2) Pay with flywire (a secure online payment system)
*International payments only
Making International Payment (wire transfers, credit cards, etc.)
International University of Japan has partnered with Flywire to streamline international payment (and donations) process for our students, prospective and incoming students, and alumni. With Flywire, you can pay online, securely from any country and any bank, typically in your home currency.
WHY USE FLYWIRE?
- Flywire allows you to pay from any country and any bank, offering excellent foreign exchange rates and no hidden fees, Best Price Guaranteed!
- Track the progress of your payment online and receive email and text alerts each step of the
- Contact their multilingual customer support via phone, chat and email any time, any day for any assistance with your payment
FLYWIRE CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION Phone: +81 (50) 5846 6695
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
- Below, select your country of origin from the drop down list, then click the blue box to CONTINUE TO FLYWIRE. You will be redirected to Flywire website. Or, just go to flywire.com
- Select payment method and create (or login to) your Flywire account, then enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
- Follow instructions to send payment funds to Flywire. For debit/credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency. (Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying )
- Track your payment/donation any time by logging into your Flywire account. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment/donation has been delivered to your institution