4th International Conference on Agro-Industry (4th ICoA)
Conference Theme: Agri-Business and Technology
Dates: 20-22 October 2017
Venue: International University of Japan, Minamiuonuma City, Niigata, JAPAN
Jointly organized by
International University of Japan, Niigata, Japan
Universitas Gadjah Mada, Jogjakarta, Indonesia
This year conference will be head at International University of Japan, in Niigata — a region known for producing high quality rice, well-known brands of sake, mushroom, giant-sized strawberries, tulips, and various kinds of value added agri-products. The conference would also give participants to see for themselves the highly advanced agro industry and use of technology for increasing efficiencies.
The conference is held in International University of Japan main campus located 90 mins by bullet train from Tokyo. This also gives opportunity for attendees to see a uniquely beautiful resort-like region in Japan that many visitors to Japan had not seen. Please see conference website (address, below) for further details.
The ICoA theme this time is “Agriculture Business and Technology” but, it accepts ongoing research abstracts in broadly selected theoretical and empirical areas related to:
- Agri-business and Management
- Modeling, System Analysis & Simulation
- Bioproduction System & Process Engineering
- Sustainable Agro Industry
- Competitive Agroindustry
- Commodity Trading
- Agriculture Economics
- Agro-industrial Technology
- Agriculture Policies
- Agro-Supply Chains
- Agro Innovations
- Ecology and Environment
- Agro-Innovations using IoT (Internet of Things), GPS, and Internet Technologies
- Other related areas are accepted.
Other Key Activities:
Other key events and activities for registered participants of the ICoA conference and their spouses include:
- Exhibition of latest agriculture machinery, including ones with IoT and GPS capabilities,by renowned Japanese company Kubota, at IUJ Campus grounds
- Field tour of Agri-Business Factories in Minamiuonuma City
- Culture tour
We encourage IUJ alumni and current students also to participate by presenting the papers and/or attending. If you are IUJ alumni or current student, please write e-mail to conference e-mail address (below) to receive the discount registration fee.
Please note the abstract submission deadline is August 31, 2017. Conference Registration Fee is 30,000 yen. Conference on-line registration is set at September 25, 2017. Participants can also register on-site on Oct 20, 2017.
Conference related inquiries:
- Conference inquiries and abstract submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference Website including information on Abstract Submission: http://theicrd.org/icoa
Copyright © International University of Japan. All rights reserved. Updated on Aug 22, 2017.