The following list states the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of prospective students interested in our International Relations Program.
If you have additional question or you need further information, please contact us.
1. What is the study of International Relations all about?
It is interdisciplinary study of a wide range of activities and relations affecting states, such as foreign policy, conflict/war, international security, international political economy, international organizations, and international norms.
2. Why do we study International Relations?
To understand the mechanisms by which these activities and relations, affecting one another, shape and change the international order.
3. What kind of knowledge and skills can I develop through International Relations?
You will learn basic concepts, a theoretical framework, analytical methods, and relevant examples in history that will help you understand the mechanisms affecting international relationships.
4. Is International Relations a good career?
Yes, especially if you want to broaden your knowledge and perspective beyond a domestic level.
5. What jobs can I get with International Relations?
International Relations is particularly suitable for a career in government, think-tanks, international organizations, NGOs, and media such as journalism.