IUJ Top > Information Sessions and Open Campuses
Information Sessions and Open Campuses
1. Information Sessions (in Tokyo and Osaka) 2013
1) June 21 (Fri) 19:00-(21:00) in Tokyo (Reception will be started from 18:30) 2) July 20 (Sat) 14:00-(17:00) in Tokyo (Reception will be started from 13:30) 3) Aug. 24 (Sat) 14:00-(17:00) in Tokyo 4) Sept. 13 (Fri) 19:00-(21:00) in Tokyo 5) Oct. 18 (Fri) 19:00-(21:00) in Tokyo 6) Oct. 19 (Sat) 14:00-(16:30) in Osaka (Reception will be started from 13:30) 7) Dec. 8 (Sat) 14:00-(17:00) in Tokyo2014
1) Jan. 25 (Sat) 14:00-(17:00) in Tokyo (Reception will be started from 13:30) 2) Feb. 15 (Sat) 14:00-(17:00) in Tokyo 3) March 7 (Fri) 19:00-(21:00) in Tokyo 4) March 8 (Sat) 14:00-(16:30) in Osaka (Reception will be started from 13:30)Tentative Schedule：
- Explanations about IUJ Master's Programs, Admissions and Scholarships
- Experiences of IUJ Alumni (or Students)
- Q & A Venue in Tokyo:
IUJ Tokyo Office (Please print out this MAP)
Harks Roppongi Bldg. 2F, 6-15-21 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Subway Hibiya Line, Roppongi Station, Exit No. 1c, about 10 min. on foot Note:
Osaka University Nakanoshima center (Please print out this MAP)
4-3-53 Nakanoshima, Kita-ku, Osaka-city, Osaka Japan 530-0005. Application Deadline:
Please apply using the application form by 5 pm, three days before the event date. Application Form (Info. Sessions in Tokyo & Osaka)
2. Open Campus
(Campus Location | Campus MAP | Timetable of Joetsu Shinkansen Spring
May 18, 2013 (Sat) from 10:20 a.m. to 6 p.m.
"International Festival" will be also held on this day. Summer
August 6, 2013 (Tue) from 10:20 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You can visit some classes of the Intensive English Program (IEP). Fall
November 16, 2013 (Sat) from 10:20 a.m. to 5 p.m.
"Around the World at IUJ" will be also held on this day. Tentative Schedule:
Explanations about Master’s Programs and Admissions, Campus & Town Tours, (IEP Class Observations in summer), Lunch with Students, and
Individual Meetings with Faculty and Staff, etc. Application Deadline:
Please apply using the application form by 5 pm, one-week before the event date.
We will inform further information to the applicant later. Application Form (Open Campus) Note:
Although Open Campus in Winter 2014 will not be planned, please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to visit in winter. If you can inform us your convenient dates (weekday is better), interested program, etc. in advance, we are happy to arrange campus tour, class visit, lunch with students, and meeting with a faculty.
3. Individual Campus Visits
(Campus Location | Campus MAP | Timetable of Joetsu Shinkansen You are welcome to visit campus on weekdays. We are glad to arrange class visits, meetings with faculty or students, and campus tours to accommodate your schedule as much as possible. During examination weeks, services are limited. Offices are closed on weekends and holidays. We also welcome you to visit our campus for special events: 1) Presentations by International Students in Japanese in late-May on early June
2) Graduation Ceremony for 2-year Master’s Degree program students* in late June
3) New Students Welcome Day** in late September * IUJ’s president awards Certificates to all graduating students resident.
** Each new student from all over the world will be introduced. If you are interested in visiting campus, please contact us at least one week before you wish to visit.
4. Information Sessions hosted by IUJ Alumni (around the world)
From late August to October 2012, IUJ alumni hosted more than 10 Info Sessions around the world offering information about IUJ programs, services, campus life, etc. directly to prospective students. We may plan to offer these sessions again in or around summer 2013 for those who are considering to enter IUJ in Fall 2014 or Fall 2015. Please watch this site for details. (in Japan)
IUJ alumni are invited to the Info. Sessions in Tokyo and Osaka. They are very glad to talk about their experiences at IUJ, current job, and offer advices for prospective applicants. If you would like to know more about IUJ, please apply to Info. Session and Open Campus above.
If you would like to contact our alumni or current students via e-mail, please let us know.