Guidance and Information to help ease your life in Japan
- Foreign Buyers Club – provides some of the foods, books, etc. from “home” especially if you are from Western countries.
- Japan Information Network– links and contact info for a variety of Japanese organizations, including employment contacts, homestays and exchange organizations, help for foreigners, and much much more.
- EMBASSIES and Consulates in Japan (and Japanese overseas) with full contact information and links to homepages. Visa info too!
- Postal Information – rates, options, services and more (all in English)
- How to read Japanese notices from postal services (Black Cat, Post Office and Sagawa Express Mail) for undeliverable items.
- Owning a Car Japan – purchasing, taxes and insurance, licenses, etc.
- Weather Forecast for Niigata, Japan.
- Various topics from cooking tips to hospital guides.