CLICK Database name to login to each service.
- Academic Video Online
- Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR) Publications
- Capital IQ
- Eikon with Datastream (Accessible only from a designated PC in PC room 124 and Online Catalog in the library)
- EIU Country Report (Archive)
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Financial Times
- IMF: eLibrary
- IMF: Balance of Payments Statistics (BOPS)
- IMF: Direction of Trade Statistics (DOTS)
- IMF: Government Finance Statistics (GFS)
- IMF: International Financial Statistics (IFS)
- KIKUZO-DNA for Libraries (Accessible only from a designated Online Catalog in the library)
- Lexis Advance
- Magazine Plus
- National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) Publications
- Nikkei Asian Review
- Nikkei Value Search
- SAGE Business Cases
- SAGE Research Methods
- Tech Pro Research
- UN Treaty Collection On-Line
- World Bank Data Catalog
- World Bank e-Library
Academic Video Online is the most comprehensive video, all cross-searchable from a single platform. The database includes scholarly video material of virtually every video type: documentaries, interviews, performances, news programs and newsreels, field recordings, commercials, demonstrations, original and raw footage including tens of thousands of exclusive tiles. It delivers more than 66,000 titles spanning the widest range of subject areas including economics, business, politics, psychology, public safety, history, counseling, film, and more. This kind of database is unique in the world.
More details including tutorial
About Academic Video Online
The Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR) Publications is a non-profit, non-partisan network of nearly
600 of the world's top academic economists. CEPR focuses on frontier research in areas such
as international macroeconomics, trade and finance, industrial organization, labour,
transition and public economics - research is also conducted in to institutions and
The Discussion Paper series offers timely access to this research, much of which will go on to be published in the leading economics journals.Discussion Papers are circulated widely to other specialists in the research and policy community so that the results of the research receive prompt and thorough professional scrutiny. The Centre produces more than 800 Discussion Papers each year and has an archive of over 12,000 of them.
Capital IQ provides web-based information services that combine information on companies worldwide along with a variety of software applications that allow financial professionals to analyze company fundamentals, build financial models, screen for investment ideas, and execute other financial research tasks. Components of Capital IQ’s offering include data on public companies, private companies, auditable company financials, M&A/financing transactions, public offerings, corporate executives and board directors, compensation, news, filings, screening tools, chart builder, Excel Plug-In modeling tool, real-time market data and news, relationship tree, macroeconomic data, industry analyses and investment research.This database can only be accessed from the IUJ campus.
Eikon with Datastream is unrivalled financial databases that cover the following content.
- Detailed index related data across global markets, including valuation measures and constituent lists
- Global and sector indices information
- Exchange-traded derivatives data
- Global investment research
- Detailed information on fixed income and equity securities around the world
- Current and historical fundamental data Indicative foreign exchange and money markets data
- Real-time financial news from the Dow Jones Newswire
- Closing prices for OTC bond instruments
- Global forecast and historical economics data
- Interest and exchange rates
Eikon with Datastream is accessible only from a designated PC in PC room 124 and Online Catalog in the library
EIU Country Report provides a comprehensive review of the latest economics, political and market conditions for major regions of the world.
Access to EIU Country Report was terminated at the end of December 2007; however, you can view archives. Click this link to read issues from 1996 to 2007. (For Mongolia, 2013 archives are available)
More than 100 countries are ALSO available EBSCO Business Source Complete.
Searchable and browsable collection of authoritative references, including Britannica's latest article database; articles not yet in the print Britannica; Merriam-Webster's collegiate dictionary/Thesaurus; the Britannica book of the year; World Data Analyst; Compare Countries; World Atlas; Notable Quotations and News (The New York Times and BBC News).
|This database can only be accessed from the IUJ campus.|