Why an MBA from IUJ
From our vantage point in the heart of Asia, we offer a unique perspective of the world in a lively global setting. At the International University of Japan, our culturally diverse campus, coupled with our location and our insight into Asia, will enrich your educational experience. After completion of the program at IUJ, graduates have not only an MBA, but a unique global perspective, real-world international management experience, and a powerful business network in Japan and in more than 120 countries worldwide where IUJ alumni are government and business leaders. This is the IUJ advantage.
Demand for IUJ Graduates. IUJ graduates are more qualified than the average MBA. They have worked with Japanese and multinational companies during their MBA program. They also have the experience of living and working with classmates from over 40 countries, many of whom are accomplished business people and public servants. An international orientation and cross-cultural communications skills, when combined with a world-class practical education and proficiency with the most advanced technology, make IUJ graduates highly attractive to employers. The IUJ experience is both Japanese and international. IUJ’s location in Japan is ideal for an MBA program with a distinct Asia focus. IUJ’s rural location allows students to experience the wonders of traditional Japanese culture. Cosmopolitan Tokyo, arguably the most fun, and definitely the trendiest city in the world, is easily accessible via bullet train. Students have academic and business opportunities in this world financial center.
Why an MBA from IUJ
Our MBA puts top priority on your business career. Passport to your chosen career opportunities, top companies recruit IUJ MBAs. Support from a global network of Alumni, world-class faculty, regional communities, multinational corporations and governments. Move to exciting management careers in: Finance, Marketing, IT, HR, Accounting, Operations, Consulting, General Management and More…
- We are the only Business School in Japan to be included in the Economist Intelligence Unit’s prestigious “Top-100 B-Schools of the World” ranking for 8 consecutive years.
- We have a World class faculty with wide business experience, who are partnering with Local, Regional, National and Multi-national companies for research and class-based projects.
- The real experience of cultural diversity in all classes
- We have about 40 exchange partners around the world, including top schools in the US, Europe, and Asia.
- Outstanding language programs for both English and Japanese proficiency
- A State-of-the-art E-Lab
- All housed in a resident campus, in the heart of Japan’s beautiful Snow Country.
- Want to learn more about becoming a GSIM student? Contact us today!