9. TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC Score Report TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC Score Report TOEFL: Test of English as a Foreign Language IELTS: International English Language Testing System TOEIC*: Test of English for International Communication An official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score is required of applicants […]
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
349 search results for: application form
9. TOEFL, IELTS or TOIEC Score Report English Test Score requirements An official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score is required of applicants whose native language is not English or who did not study at the university level in English in the countries noted below […]
GMAT Score Report GMAT or alternative* Test Score Report A GMAT (The Graduate Management Admission Test) score is required* of all GSIM applicants and highly recommended for scholarship considerations. The test score is valid as part of the application documents for admission if the score is obtained within five years prior to the time of enrollment (Valid […]
4. Support Letters a) Two Recommendation Letters Using the online application system, input the name, title and contact information of two people you wish to have recommend you. The email address given must be to their professional email account, and not a gmail, hotmail, or yahoo (etc) account. Your recommender(s) should be 1) an academic […]
3. Pledge Pledge Pledge form is included in the online application system. It requires you to state the information you are providing is accurate and true. You need to print this document out, sign it and mail it back with the other mailed items.
2. Personal Statement and Research Interests Personal Statement Write, independent from the assistance of others, your personal statement and upload it using the online application system. We suggest you write it off line, and after careful checking, upload .doc, .docx or pdf file nicely formatted. Length: Between 400 and 600 words. Focus your statement […]