- Please check out MLIC materials according to the circulation rules described in this Library Guide.
- Study carrels in the library are for public use. Please do not leave personal belongings unattended in the carrels for extended periods. Library staff will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any personal belongings left unattended, and personal belongings should not be left in the study carrels for more than one hour.
- Eating and smoking are prohibited in the library. Drinks are permitted only if they are in spill-proof cups or screw-top bottles.
- Please refrain from private conversations or using the library facilities for group discussions. The library should be a quiet place for individual study and research.
- The use of mobile phones in the library is strictly prohibited. Please make sure to switch off your mobile phone, or change it to silent mode, before entering the library.
- You are responsible for any damage to or loss of items borrowed from the MLIC. This includes marking, writing, or highlighting in library books. You will be charged for the full replacement cost.
- Books left in study carrels overnight will be reshelved by the library staff, even if you leave a note. Please check out any materials you would like to continue using after library hours.
- There are 2 photocopy machines in the library. Please be mindful of the copyright limitation when photocopying library items.
- Please do not reshelve any of the materials that you peruse while in the library. If you do not want to check out materials, please place them on any of the return carts located throughout the library.