Supervision Guide for 2016/2017 Acadmic Year
This document will help you understand the process and the importance of selecting a supervisor who will assist your studies while you are here at the GSIR. The role of the supervisor is to offer advice, guidance and support in academic and, if necessary, personal matters as well.
Thesis Writing Guideline
These guidelines are designed to ensure that the thesis constitutes a clear and permanent document and represents a standard of quality appropriate for a major graduate institution.
- Submission & Examination Schedule for 2016/2017 (Posted: October 17, 2016)
- Supervion Guide for 2016/2017 academic year (Posted: September 17, 2017)
* Form 1 (Study and Research Plan for the Master’s Degree) (Posted: OCTOBER 17, 2016)
* Form 2 (Application for Supervisor & Degree Program) (Posted: OCTOBER 17, 2016)
- Thesis Examining Committee for Students Graduating in June 2013 (Posted: APRIL 16, 13 File removed:AUGUST 23, 13)
- Thesis/Research Essay Evaluation Guidelines (Effective: SEPTEMBER, 1998, Posted: SEPTEMBER 28, 1998)
- Thesis/Research Essay Writing Guidelines (Effective: SEPTEMBER, 1998, Posted: SEPTEMBER 28, 1998)