News & Announcements
President Shinichi Kitaoka appeared on TV on August 3, 2015
Date: 3rd August 2015
8:00 pm – 9:55 pm
Program: BS Fuji
Title: Prime News
2015 New Students Welcome Day will be held as follows.
Date: Friday, October 2, 2015
Place: IUJ Gymnasium
Program(Time): Welcome Event（13:30-14:30）
(※There’s a possibility that schedule may be modified.)
GSIM’s mission emphasizes the education of socially responsible and phronetic business leaders who create value for the society. International and multicultural work environment is supposed to be their natural milieu.
In order to benefit from the wisdom of world-class leaders, both from the academia and from the business world, IUJ’s GSIM has asked prominent professionals to join our International Board of Advisers (IBA).
The roles played by the board are as follows:
- Advise GSIM on academic-related issues.
- Bring to GSIM’s attention the regionally important business and social standards.
- Advise on GSIM’s management orientation.
- Attend board meetings if called.
List of GSIM’s International Board of Advisers
(as of 8th July 2015)
Following board members kindly accepted our request.
- Paul Danos (Dean of Tuck School of Business)
- Donald Kanak (Chairman of Prudential Asia Corp)
- Takeshi Niinami (CEO, President, Member of the Board, Representative Director of Suntory Holdings)
- Pedro Nueno (President of CEIBS)
- Vance Roley (Dean of Hawaii University)
- Jeffrey Sachs (Professor at Columbia University)
- Muhammad Yunus (Founder of Grameen Bank)
(Names in alphabetical order)